in

Quark Forums

This is a user-to-user forum, where you can meet community experts, exchange ideas
and discuss solutions with other users of QuarkXPress, App Studio and other products.
You'll also find employees of Quark Software Inc. participating in discussions.

If you are looking for official support or need immediate help please go to http://quark.parature.com/

Quark express 8 now asking for key/register after being registers for YEARS (grace period expired)

Last post 09-25-2013 6:20 PM by omegaman. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2013 2:01 PM

Quark express 8 now asking for key/register after being registers for YEARS (grace period expired)

First, maybe i am a idiot, but is the install for this program just a PITA?

please tell me its me....oh, wait

So after YEARS of running fine, now its coming up with som BS that it needs to be activated again...WTH?

of course i TRY to do it, but the online activation goes about two-thirds the way and frigging crashes- EVERY TIME (did this during inital install years ago)

and the site they have listed for the manual (online) way takes me to apparenty a different site.

what am i doing wrong?  why is it asking for activation again?

So, I finally got thru the activation, it said it was fully registered and worked for a few days, and right back to the "you are not activated" screen....

If you cant tell, i am a bit frustrated with this stupid program.

• 09-25-2013 6:20 PM In reply to

• omegaman
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-09-2012
    • Penrith, NSW Australia
    • Posts 571

Re: Quark express 8 now asking for key/register after being registers for YEARS (grace period expired)

Email support@quark.com
    I'm sure they'd be happy to help considering.
    27-inch IMAC - Processor 2.66 GHz Intel Core i5 - Memory 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - Software OS X 10.8.5 - QuarkXpress 9.5.3.1 and QuarkXpress 10.1
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)