in

Quark Forums

This is a user-to-user forum, where you can meet community experts, exchange ideas
and discuss solutions with other users of QuarkXPress, App Studio and other products.
You'll also find employees of Quark Software Inc. participating in discussions.

If you are looking for official support or need immediate help please go to http://quark.parature.com/

Converting Quark to HTML to insert in an email

Last post 03-02-2006 9:43 AM by kbs. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-25-2006 4:03 PM

I'm trying to send an email that has an image composed in Quark. Before, I'd just insert a jpeg into the email and send it. Now, I've been assigned to convert the Quark file into an HTML file. I've done that. The problem is, I don't know how to insert the file ending with .htm into the actual email. When I look at the converted file, I see that the design is all off and there are X's everywhere. I was told that when iserted into the email, the x's will go away and the image will appear correctly. Is that correct.

Is it even possible to convert an Quark doc into an HTML file and then insert into an email for mass viewing?
  • 03-02-2006 9:43 AM In reply to

• kbs
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-13-2005
    • Posts 17

The html format keeps the picture files external and only its path in the html document. Most likrly you are missing the images.

If you are exporting the Quark docuemt as html from its Web layout a "image" folder is created at the same level where you export the html doc. If you have to sned this to some one you will have to send that foder too
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)