in

Quark Forums

This is a user-to-user forum, where you can meet community experts, exchange ideas
and discuss solutions with other users of QuarkXPress, App Studio and other products.
You'll also find employees of Quark Software Inc. participating in discussions.

If you are looking for official support or need immediate help please go to http://quark.parature.com/

Remove gridlines in table

Last post 12-09-2005 2:01 AM by Solar. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2005 7:11 PM

• Solar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-06-2005
    • Columbia, SC
    • Posts 10

I also would like to know how to remove the horizontal gridlines in a table, except for the first one under the heading cells. I'd like to leave the outside border gridlines in place, but remove the interior horizontal lines. Is this possible?
  • 12-07-2005 10:09 AM In reply to

Use Itme tool to select the table Comm+M go to grid you have three options to select the lines All, verticle and horizontal. The quickest way may be to make all horizontal 0pt, OK. Then go to content tool zoom in on the first line click on it and change width in the measurement pallet.
  • 12-09-2005 2:01 AM In reply to

• Solar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-06-2005
    • Columbia, SC
    • Posts 10

Thanks. I didn't know you could do a single line; I thought you had to do ALL horizontal or ALL vertical. I was setting all horizontal to 0pt and then drawing a line back in with the line tool.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)