Reactivate my account, please

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based AppStudio: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015 & 2016 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Postby marktimothy » 18 Jun 2014, 05:09

I have been asked by Bhavreet to post this on the forum. Please can my account be reactivated as soon as possible.Basically, I bought the single issue plan Friday june 6th via the phone, within the 30 day trial period for Appstudio. I assumed that all was well, since I did not know about having to activate the plan. An email was then sent to me on Tues june 10th, asking that I activate the account. I did not respond to that email for a few days, because I assumed that, having paid for the license, I would not be cut off the plan. However, 4 days (14th June) later, I was. Bhavreet kindly reactivated the account on 17th June, but I was unable to proceed with uploads... the message "network unavailable" kept occurring, despite rebooting and various other attempts. Finally, I had to delete the publication, and set up a new one, whilst renaming my issue etc, USING A NEW TRIAL period, despite now owning a paid contract. Can I now be reactivated urgently, please. The book I am working on is only a few days off completion. Who do I send the URL to?Thank you. Mark Hannon
marktimothy

Postby elack » 18 Jun 2014, 22:49

Hi Mark,

Please can you confirm the name of your publication?
Or send me a private message with the URL of your publication.

Thanks,
Elliott
elack
Quarkian
Quarkian

Postby marktimothy » 18 Jun 2014, 23:44

Hi ElliottThe publication is: BorisUnder the company name of MajorpixelThank youMark
marktimothy

Postby elack » 19 Jun 2014, 01:33

Hi Mark,

I have upgraded your publication for you so it is no longer on trial. Please let me know if your uploading problem persists.

Thanks,
Elliott
elack
Quarkian
Quarkian

Return to App Studio – Design and Publish Native Apps using HTML5