QUARKXPRESS 10.5 convert Form into vector graphic

Discuss functionality of QuarkXPress 10, 9 & 8 (and before) (excluding Digital Publishing).
For Digital Publishing functionality please refer to forums in the "Digital Publishing" group.

As QuarkXPress 1 thru 10 are not supported by Quark anymore, please upgrade to a newer version of QuarkXPress if you are looking for official support. Support options for supported versions are here: http://support.quark.com

QUARKXPRESS 10.5 convert Form into vector graphic

Postby nivoa » 12 Nov 2017, 08:09

Hey i no it is unusual but i love creating logos in QuarkXPRess not in a vectorprogram.
Once the buyer decided which logo he want i start rebuilding them in illustrator.
i know i can export text to paths so i didn't need illustrator but what if there i a special form behind the relevant logo is it possible to convert this form to a path as well so when i export my file i have a vector graphic ?
I hope you understand the meaning of this topic
my language is german so i gave my best here in english
nivoa

Re: QUARKXPRESS 10.5 convert Form into vector graphic

Postby max.peter » 12 Nov 2017, 10:26

Hello nivoa,

Any project made with QuarkXPress can be saved/exported into more formats.
If you need a logo saved/exported as vector, you can export it as EPS or PDF file.
If you don't want to use Illustrator, there are free alternatives for every major OS, like Inkscape, or a paid, but cheaper software like Afinity Designer.
Every day is a good day to learn something new.
max.peter

Return to QuarkXPress 8, 9 & 10: General