QXp 10 Help Topics menu option failure in Yosemite

Discuss functionality of QuarkXPress 10, 9 & 8 (and before) (excluding Digital Publishing).
For Digital Publishing functionality please refer to forums in the "Digital Publishing" group.

As QuarkXPress 1 thru 10 are not supported by Quark anymore, please upgrade to a newer version of QuarkXPress if you are looking for official support. Support options for supported versions are here: http://support.quark.com

QXp 10 Help Topics menu option failure in Yosemite

Postby PrintersDevil » 16 May 2018, 15:17

Can anyone suggest why I am having no luck in accessing the Help pages which I assumed were loaded in full in Applications>QuarkXpress 10
Is there a particular reason for the Quark help topics menu option no longer working? I used to have to give it two goes before it opened but now it will not stay open.
The index page appears for a few seconds and a topic can be clicked to before reverting to "The selected topic is currently unavailable."

I have tried downloading the QXP Help.app software again but maybe this 2013 version is no longer compatible.
I are sticking with Yosemite !0.10.5 on our iMac (late 2012 model) for fear of making other required software un-useable.

Thanks for any guidance with this.
PrintersDevil

Return to QuarkXPress 8, 9 & 10: General