My Epson Stylus T13 printer is not working

Discuss QuarkXPress print functionality and printing workflows

Postby tiffanyplumber » 10 Dec 2013, 20:31

Hello My name is Tiffany Plumber and Iam from England,UK.I have newly get a printer and It was running healthy ,Butsurprisingly it stops functioning and showing some text fault message in thescreen , I do not know how to repair it, even i do not know where is thedifficulty. Software or in hardware.I need some software to fix it.
I need your suggestions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tiffany Plumber
tiffanyplumber

Postby Anonymous » 11 Dec 2013, 19:51

Hi Tiffany
Can you please tell us what is the make and model of the printer that you have? Do you get any error messages when the printer stops working? When you try to print from it do you get any error?
Thank You
Stella
Anonymous

Postby tiffanyplumber » 12 Dec 2013, 18:42

Hello
I am having Epson Stylus T13 printer, Last time when i was trying to print something I got an error message that """Your printer has reaching their end of service life """ But i do not understand how could be it possible I purchased it 90 days before.I think, there is some serious problem occurred with it.I am looking for something which solve my problem.I am searching for best software site for it.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ????????

Thanks
Tiffany Plumber
tiffanyplumber

Postby MikeWenzloff » 12 Dec 2013, 18:53

First I would try going to the Epson web site and check if there are newer printer drivers for your operating system. And if all else fails, contact Epson's technical support.
MikeWenzloff

Return to QuarkXPress 8, 9 & 10: Output (Printing & PDF Export)