QPS8 for a pure InDesign client Environment?

Discuss capabilities that support workgroup collaboration and productivity

Postby rcarlton » 15 Dec 2008, 13:45

Hi,

As the title says, I'm looking for a server solution for a small team (5 users) of InDesign users.... It looks like QPS may or may not be the fit for me.
I understand thatn this is technically possible, but not sure if it's reasonable in practice.
Also, I've tried calling the Quark-listed sales reps for both of my offices, and in both cases te numbers have been disconnected.
As a result, I have no idea of the costs and availablility of QPS8.
Would any of you reading this be able to help me out?
Thanks,

Rick
rcarlton

Postby Arminder Singh » 15 Dec 2008, 14:31

Hello Rick,
Thanks for your patience and trying to reach us at Quark. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to contact the sales reps at Quark. Can you please email me your contact details at arsingh@quark.com ? I will have someone call you tomorrow morning as we do have the right solution for your needs.
Also, can you let me know at which webpage you got the incorrect information about the phone numbers? I will get it corrected asap.

Thanks,
Arminder
Arminder Singh
Quarkian
Quarkian

Postby esamoilov » 03 Mar 2009, 23:30

Hi Rick,
If you work with InDesign only, why don't you use Adobe VersionCue or Softcare K4 for team working?
esamoilov

Postby esamoilov » 04 Mar 2009, 02:13

Almost forgot to say, if you want to feel the advantages of QPS think about the complete migration to Quark software products )
esamoilov

Return to Quark Publishing System (QPS)