Thank you for contacting Quark and sharing the files.
I have analyzed the issue and the issue was reproducing at our end also. The text box which resulting incorrect output in native and flattening is corrupted.
It can be verified by the following steps:
- Enable the guides
- Move the text box into the pasteboard area
- Draw one text box and one picture box and observe.
- Picture box will show x in the box region (blue colored)
- Text box wouldn't show the x box region (blue colored inside the box as x)
- In the text box which is having the text with drop shadow will show both. (corrupted)
Kindly perform the following steps and let me know the results:
- Uncheck the drop shadow.
- Select the text with content tool and copy.
- Draw another text box and paste it and re-apply the drop shadow again.
- Output with native/flattening and observe.
If you find any issues kindly send the CFO to email@example.com
Please try to recollect in which steps this has happened at your end, it will be very helpful to isolate and report the defect for the corruption.