Discuss PDF Export and Print functionality of QuarkXPress 2015 and QuarkXPress 2016, including PDF/X workflows
I'm working on a Mac OS X El Capitan V.10.11.6 using Quark 2015. I'm printing on an Epson W-3520.
I can print pages 1-11 with no problem then it hangs and/or crashes (usually crash) when trying to print the last 2 pages.
I bought the single event from Quark but was very unhappy with the results I was getting. He kept on saying to append and gave me the link to the directions but it was for appending to a new document. I don't have a new document. This is a 13 page document. He finally stopped replying.
Anybody know why it would crash on the last 2 pages?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 08:56
In that case
1. You should narrow down the elements on the 12th, 13th page which have the problem. i.e. just try to remove some boxes, (e.g. boxes on upper half) on page and see if still crashes. Repeat this until you know the elements that cause the crash.
2. Share the crash report here, so that those who can decipher the crash report may find out the problem
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 20 Oct 2008, 23:49
Thank you for contacting Quark.
Kindly provide the affected project with CFO (collect for output with fonts, images, profile) with the crash log to analyze the issue.
Kindly send to email@example.com
A Palaniappan (Quark)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 31 Dec 1969, 19:00
Return to QuarkXPress 2015/2016: Output (Printing & PDF Export)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest