desktop missing

Discuss functionality of QuarkXPress 10, 9 & 8 (and before) (excluding Digital Publishing).
For Digital Publishing functionality please refer to forums in the "Digital Publishing" group.

As QuarkXPress 1 thru 10 are not supported by Quark anymore, please upgrade to a newer version of QuarkXPress if you are looking for official support. Support options for supported versions are here: http://support.quark.com

desktop missing

Postby omegaman » 07 Jan 2014, 08:53

Frank Abramonte wrote:More then occasionally, in trying to save a file to the desktop I find the desktop choice is missing.Shouldn't there be away of choosing the desktop anytime you save any file?One example I can recall, if I open a file from a folder on my HD, and then try to save it to the desktop, the desktop is not visible.Thanks for your helpBTW/ I"m using Quark 10.

Sounds like its been removed from the Finder Sidebar. You need to (in a Finder Window) locate the Desktop Folder (under your user name) and drag that to the Finder Sidebar.
omegaman

desktop missing

Postby lizajohn2014 » 29 Jan 2014, 18:40

sir i have also use at windows 7 how can i install latest version of quark express?
lizajohn2014

Return to QuarkXPress 8, 9 & 10: General