Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 16 Apr 2014, 09:03
- Forum: Quark License Administrator
- Topic: Unable to create PDF
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12621
Hello Leo,Yesterday started having this problem and headaches. I don't know how or why anyone would create a Virtual Printer to solve a PDF printing problem, but it worked! Thanks much for this old post!Leo Rules!
- 12 Sep 2010, 16:54
- Forum: QuarkXPress 8, 9 & 10: General
- Topic: How to open a corrupt QuarkX file that does not open in Quar
- Replies: 2
- Views: 769
Greetings, I have a 30-page document I was editing and designing for publication. When I finished the work, I tried to save a PDF file from this QuarkXpress file. I tried by exporting "Layout to PDF" and afterwards using the Print menu. I noticed the program froze, so restarted. Each time I try to o...
- 04 Jul 2008, 10:36
- Forum: QuarkXPress 8, 9 & 10: Output (Printing & PDF Export)
- Topic: PDF export option - dpi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 839
Greetings, Is there any preference when choosing PDI in the PDF Export Options manager if one wishes to save a file for printing at 300dpi? There seems to be two ways: 1) "Keep resolution", or 2) "Downloadsample to:" and specify 300dpi. The result is that one file is larger than the other, but which...