How to questions

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
jcsiegrist

How to questions

Post by jcsiegrist » 08 Dec 2012, 23:04

Hello,1. How to build an horizontal scroll zone as AVE app studio does? Should I use a slideshow layout project? And how to create a frame to swipe vertically or horizontally?2. How to stack pages by section, it's a necessary interface feature. If not possible, would this feature be integrated in an update?3. After the design with many pages, how to upload one page at a time to the App publishing portal?4. Is it a trick to change the color of a navigation button? I don't know why I ask that, my fingers tapping and not mousing over...Thanks. Jean-Claude

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”