Scroll Zone - Two Together?

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
lbdesign

Scroll Zone - Two Together?

Post by lbdesign » 14 Oct 2014, 04:29

Hi all

I'm trying to work it that I have a scroll zone with text that would change to a different scroll zone with text in the same block on a click of a button. So, a single box that has two separate scroll zones in it.

I've got one scroll zone to work but can't seem to get the second to replace it when the button is triggered. Is it doable to have two in the same place (on the same page)?

I'm certain someone clever will have a solution for this but I just can't seem to make it work!

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”