Renew Certificates, certificates will expire

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
victorquark

Renew Certificates, certificates will expire

Post by victorquark » 16 Oct 2014, 14:36

Hello Forum,

So my apple certificates are about to expire...

Can someone please help me understand how to renew them.

Do I revoke them all in the apple developer portal, request new ones, put them in keychain and upload them to the appstudio portal?

After all of this do I have to resubmit to the binary to apple with a new version number?

Has anyone been through this? I would love to talk to someone who has been through this

I would really appreciate some advice here.

Thank you so much.

I called apple tech support and they told me I would not have to do anything because the newsstand app should be okay to publish to until I need to really send an update (new binary) Is this the case? Do I just leave it as is, with old certificates and worry about new certificates when I need to submit a "real update" / new binary? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”