Trying to test but stuck on 'Deploying'

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
lbdesign

Trying to test but stuck on 'Deploying'

Post by lbdesign » 19 Oct 2014, 08:26

Hi

I'm trying to test a page of my App - I've hit 'test' and have been waiting as the green button seems to be stuck on 'Deploying...' but it's not showing the long green upload bar

I've tried logging out and it just stays the same.

Is there something you can suggest to get the deploying to stop?

Thanks!

glacierparkmag

Re: Trying to test but stuck on 'Deploying'

Post by glacierparkmag » 20 Oct 2014, 22:12

It's buggy. Sometimes you have to refresh the page a couple of times. Other times I go back to the preview and then back to deploy. It might take two or three clicks, but eventually it works. I'm using Safari...

Elsinore

Post by Elsinore » 21 Oct 2014, 07:06

Same as glacier here. I often don't get the bars. You can refresh the page to see the empty bars, but they don't show progress. Nonetheless the test should deploy OK.

lbdesign

Post by lbdesign » 22 Oct 2014, 04:21

Thanks Elsinore and glacierparkmag

Seems to have done the trick. Seems very buggy though - sometimes the green button just continually says 'deploying' and doesn't revert to 'test'. Random on different days!

Thanks for the feedback though. It's useful to know I'm not alone on this!

Cheers

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”