Different display from iPad to iPhone. HELP!!

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
Ricardo G. Perera

Different display from iPad to iPhone. HELP!!

Post by Ricardo G. Perera » 22 Oct 2014, 22:19

I created a layout for iPad/Universal, but I don't want iPhone users download this content, because navigation turns too difficult. So I created a new document with a layout for iPhone5/Android with the same content as the iPad version but different navigation. When I test it with my iPhone 5 there is a white space at the bottom of the screen. The size of every page in the Quark document is 320 x 506 pixels. Why the default size of the iPhone5 layout is 320 x 506 instead of 640 x 1136 pixels? What do I have to do to fit my content exactly into the size of an iPhone4 or iPhone5 screens?

Please, I will appreciate if anyone can help me!!

Thanks...

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”