Dropcap

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
Arunkumar007

Dropcap

Post by Arunkumar007 » 17 Dec 2015, 00:14

Hi Matthias,

I am using appstudio to develop some iPad magazines. I tried many different ways to use a drop cap. Finally i got a way by changing the drop cap text in outline and moving that to background layer. But when i tried to use that in vertical scrolling text column as my client asked me. I should not move the Outlined drop cap text to background if i does the scrolling will not work. And if i don't move it drop cap will not appear in the previewer. Please suggest me a good solution for this. I really need a response from you. I am using inDesign CC 2014.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun Kumar.

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”