App Studio benefits with QuarkXPress 2016
though we didn't explicitly show App Studio when we showed the new version of QuarkXPress 2016, App Studio will also benefit once QuarkXPress 2016 has been released: Most typography settings applied in QuarkXPress can now be exported to HTML5 text.
That means that you no longer need to set “Convert to Graphic” for such text boxes in Digital Layout:
- Runaround Text
- Justified and Hyphenated Text
- Vertically Justified Text.
- Text Indents (Indent Here / Discretionary Return)
- Text Color Opacity.
- Text aligned with Baseline
- Custom Kerning / Tracking
- Tabs and Tab Stops
- Make fraction / price etc.