Android build not started

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
ejsparling

Android build not started

Post by ejsparling » 08 Mar 2018, 06:32

Hi,

I am trying to build an Android app in App Studio. I completed all the required fields, and submitted the build form. I then received the following message on the build screen:

'Your build has been requested but not yet started, please wait'

I have now logged in 24 hours later, and I am still seeing the same message. Does anyone know how long this process should take, or if there is a problem? My iOS build completed within a minute or so, and I was expecting the same here.

Thanks,
Emily

Sarbjit Singh
Quarkian
Quarkian

Re: Android build not started

Post by Sarbjit Singh » 09 Mar 2018, 00:17

Emily, we have fixed an issue with the build process. Could you please try running the process again?

ejsparling

Re: Android build not started

Post by ejsparling » 09 Mar 2018, 10:34

That's working fine now - thanks very much!

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”