Multiple problem with an account

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
Matteo

Post by Matteo » 18 Jun 2014, 20:13

Hi. Yesterday I've created an account to one of my client. This is new account (you can try: grafica@enpam.it). Everything goes fine when I work on AppStudio portal: I've created an Issue and a publication. But it seems to be impossibile to upload file from XPress 9.5 (full up): palette gives me the error "Errore, rete non disponibile (Error: network not found)"By the way, process goes fine with my account. Very strange.Can anyone try this account please? This account is now in demo, client wants to try AppStudio before publishing.Tnx in advance

Matthias Guenther (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Matthias Guenther (Quark) » 18 Jun 2014, 23:27

Hi Matteo,
Elliott had an idea why this coudl happen. We have seen this issue when the time on your client machine differs significantly from the time on the server (Internet time).
Can you try or rule that out?
Thanks
Matthias

QuarkXPressUser

Post by QuarkXPressUser » 19 Jun 2014, 04:15

Did you check that the client has appropriate role assigned for the publication?
You can check that in users tab on App Studio portal.

Matteo

Post by Matteo » 19 Jun 2014, 06:48

Matthias Guenther (Quark) wrote:Hi Matteo,
Elliott had an idea why this coudl happen. We have seen this issue when the time on your client machine differs significantly from the time on the server (Internet time).
Can you try or rule that out?
Thanks
Matthias
Uhm. It seems to be possibile. I'll ceck tomorrow morning. TnxMatteo

Matteo

Post by Matteo » 20 Jun 2014, 00:30

Ok, you are right Matt. Computer date was wrong. Today the date was June 26 :(Now we have fixed it: but upload doesn't works anymore. I have tried to delete and create a new Issue and publications, but I can't upload.Can you fix it? What have I to do?Tnx in advance

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”