Creating a flip hotspot

Discuss all aspects of the HTML5-based native apps: From content design and enrichment in InDesign CS5.x, CS6 & CC and/or QuarkXPress 9.5, 10, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 to creating your app, submitting it and publishing it to Android tablet, Android phone, iPad, iPhone and Web Apps. Free Trial can be found here: http://AppStudio.net

Also discuss the FREE (as in: "no additional costs") single app export from QuarkXPress here.
Kathrin

Creating a flip hotspot

Post by Kathrin » 16 Jun 2014, 11:56

Hi everyone,
I have again a problem. This time I can't create a flip-hotspot (I am using InDesign CS6).
I created a normal hotspot on one page and this is working without any problems. I now did the very same thing on another page - only changing the name of the multi-state-object from "hotspot" into "-flip-hotspot" like it is explained in the helping document.But now after validating the exporter says that there is an invalid multi-state-object (my flip-hotspot) an it isn't working in the preview.
Can anybody help?
Thank you!
Kathrin

debsworth

Creating a flip hotspot

Post by debsworth » 18 Jun 2014, 03:22

Hi Kathrin, This will not work in the Previewer in InDesign as this is an App Studio naming convention. To see it work you have to export the file to App Studio. Best, Dave

Return to “Design and Publish Native Apps using QuarkXPress or App Studio (with InDesign/QuarkXPress)”