we just released QuarkXPress 10.2, which features major performance and speed improvements.
Version 10.2 is free to all current QuarkXPress 10 users and is available as a manual download and via Auto Updater.
Everyone can try QuarkXPress 10.2 again, as we reset the 30 day test counter for the Test Drive.
The new QuarkXPress 10.2 offers:
- Significant Performance Improvements:
Now blazingly fast, sometimes even faster than QuarkXPress 9.5.4
- Vast stability improvements:
A lot of pre-release testers never saw a crash.
- Important output quality improvements:
QuarkXPress now outputs all Ghent Workgroup Output Tests v4 correctly.
- More Control over Performance and Image Quality:
Use a preference to balance between maximum performance and highest image display quality
- Redlining: Track changes within QuarkXPress
- Notes: Adding comments to text content, similar to yellow "sticky" notes.
- Anchored boxes without limit: Anchor boxes in a box and again in a box and again in a box and again in a box...
- Import/export hyphenation exceptions: Share the exceptions across projects, manually or automatically.
- AppleScript improvement: Export as image via AppleScript.
Press Release here: http://www.quark.com/en/About_Quark/Pre ... ?ncid=2014
Some quotes about 10.2: http://www.quark.com/en/About_Quark/Pre ... ?ncid=2015
Documentation about "Known Issues and Issues Resolved": http://files.quark.com/download/documen ... _en-us.pdf
Let us know how this new version performs for you please.