App Studio Factory not creating .ipa files when 'exporting t

If you want to publish to the iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet, Kindle Fire and as Web App, please use the new HTML5-based App Studio.
Please note that after March 18, 2014, new customers will not be able to create Quark AVE Publishing (Powered by Aquafadas) apps and that Quark will stop supporting Quark AVE Publishing on Sep 18, 2014 for all customers. Therefore we have closed this forum for posting too. Please contact support if you need help.
SebastianTypom

App Studio Factory not creating .ipa files when 'exporting t

Post by SebastianTypom » 07 Jul 2013, 21:33

Hello Mathias, long story no happy end (yet).
As it seems I can compile a new project (elegant kiosk for example) including the AVE App Portal certificate just fine but whenever I try to compile that very same project with an recplaced image file it fails.

I've tried several different formats (like PNG-8 and PNG-24 with and without transparency) but without success.

I guess the images are fine though, they show up in the previews just like they should and the simulator is fine, too. So my next guess is that temporary files/folders being written during the IPA generation process fail, maybe because of one or more folders where I might not have sufficient user rights to write to.

Do you have a list that I might check one by one which folders/locations are involved during the IPA saving?

So in short: Whenever using custom graphics -which work fine in the simulator version- I am unable to create the IPA.

Return to “QuarkXPress 9: AVE Publishing - discontinued”