app works fine on Ipad, wont work on Iphone/Ipod

If you want to publish to the iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet, Kindle Fire and as Web App, please use the new HTML5-based App Studio.
Please note that after March 18, 2014, new customers will not be able to create Quark AVE Publishing (Powered by Aquafadas) apps and that Quark will stop supporting Quark AVE Publishing on Sep 18, 2014 for all customers. Therefore we have closed this forum for posting too. Please contact support if you need help.
Chris84

Post by Chris84 » 12 Jun 2013, 05:08

Hi there, im very new on this forum. Hopefully im not repeating someone else subject.I have 2 apps on Itunes Connect at the moment. Both are published on IPads and Iphone/pods. One publication is paid, second is for free.When im downloading them on Ipads everything works fine. But on my iphone, app is downloading than fails before installing and processing.Its very important as i have quite hight reports on Itunes connect and Dont know if people are being charged.Thanks for help.

Matthias Guenther (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Matthias Guenther (Quark) » 12 Jun 2013, 22:54

Hi Chris,
Quark AVE Publishing only allows publishing to the iPad. If you are interested in publishing to iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android phone, Andorid tablet and Kindle Fire, then please use the new App Studio: p/32111/119774.aspx#119774
Regards
Matthias

Return to “QuarkXPress 9: AVE Publishing - discontinued”