No IPA file created

If you want to publish to the iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet, Kindle Fire and as Web App, please use the new HTML5-based App Studio.
Please note that after March 18, 2014, new customers will not be able to create Quark AVE Publishing (Powered by Aquafadas) apps and that Quark will stop supporting Quark AVE Publishing on Sep 18, 2014 for all customers. Therefore we have closed this forum for posting too. Please contact support if you need help.
Kfranks

No IPA file created

Post by Kfranks » 22 Apr 2013, 07:42

I have created an app with AVE interactive content. This is the second one I have done. My problem is that even with everything done on the IOS dev portal and the AVE publishing portal. The AppFactory will not successfully create an IPA file. It test to device fine, no problem or provisioning certificate errors but no file created. I followed advice on the forums and revoked and recreated all certificates and have now gone through the entire publishing path multiple times but end result is the same. I need some help.Thanks

Matthias Guenther (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

No IPA file created

Post by Matthias Guenther (Quark) » 24 Apr 2013, 11:17

Hi Kfranks,
with AVE Publishing this can be a non-trivial problem, as many components need to play together, Xcode, AVE Factory, the prov profiles, the certificates. Therefore please contact support.
We have simplified the process in the new App Studio, so should you ever migrate, it'll be easier.
Thanks
Matthias

Return to “QuarkXPress 9: AVE Publishing - discontinued”