Scrollable areas (scrollbox) at a glance

If you want to publish to the iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet, Kindle Fire and as Web App, please use the new HTML5-based App Studio.
Please note that after March 18, 2014, new customers will not be able to create Quark AVE Publishing (Powered by Aquafadas) apps and that Quark will stop supporting Quark AVE Publishing on Sep 18, 2014 for all customers. Therefore we have closed this forum for posting too. Please contact support if you need help.
Matthias Guenther (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Matthias Guenther (Quark) » 01 Sep 2011, 03:46

Hi all,
please have a look at the following tutorial, it shows how stunning scrollable areas (scrollboxes) can look like and how easy they can be created in App Studio:
http://www.youtube.com/quarkxpress9#p/u/4/nSBbGnBPoRk
Regards
Matthias

Tony Redhead

Post by Tony Redhead » 01 Sep 2011, 14:04

I think the implementation and functionality of the scrollable areas is one of App Studio's most powerful tools. The ability to embed multimedia elements and then use markers to change the background as you scroll gives designers immense flexibility in delivering unique content. Is there a tutorial video on markers and inserting multimedia into scroll areas?
Tony

Matthias Guenther (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Matthias Guenther (Quark) » 01 Sep 2011, 21:39

Hi Tony,
it is described at length in the documentation.
I assume you mean a video tutorial? Yes, we are working on several, as soon as they are online I'll post the links here.
Thanks
Matthias

Return to “QuarkXPress 9: AVE Publishing - discontinued”