Cascading menu

Discuss the HTML4 features and Web layout provided in QuarkXPress 8 and 9 (and before).

If you are interested in HTML5 publishing, then please visit the section about Digital Publishing and look at HTML5-based apps or HTML5 Publications.
Olivier 33

Cascading menu

Post by Olivier 33 » 23 Jun 2010, 20:36

I make a cascading menu but I can not use the stylesheet for characters. What should I do?A big thank you for your reply.Regard'sOlivier

Jyoti Bhatnagar (Quark)

Cascading menu

Post by Jyoti Bhatnagar (Quark) » 24 Jun 2010, 18:01

Hi Olivier,
You need to create newcharacter stylesheets usingeither Stylesheet Palette or Edit menu > Stylesheet > New > Character Stylesheet. These will be available in Cascading menu.
Pleasegive us some more details for the problem encountered by you.
Thanks,
JB

Olivier 33

Cascading menu

Post by Olivier 33 » 25 Jun 2010, 02:44

Hello,Please find what I do and the lay-out : http://www.imact.eu/MenuEx I do that :1. Edit - Edit Character Style SheetName : Menu 1Based on : No styleFont : HelveticaSize : 15Colour : White2. Edit - Cascading MenuMenu Name : Pharma 1Menu properties :- Background colour : Gray- Style sheet : Menu 13. Selection of the buton "Pharma"Item - Cascading MenuSelection of "Pharma 1"As you see on the lay-out, it's not the result that I wait.If possible, I want also center the text in the differents items.Best regard'sOlivier

anibalvee

Cascading menu

Post by anibalvee » 24 Jan 2013, 03:57

Hello Jjoti, I have the same problem, to create a style sheet and apply it to the menu these styles do not apply. (font size, font, alignment, etc.).i want to know if it is possible to insert an element (icons) in the drop down menus as I show in the menus of this website. http://www.sacramento.aero/smf/about/art/AtteAnibal Best wishes from Venezuela

Return to “QuarkXPress 8 & 9: Web authoring (HTML4) - discontinued”