How to delete a DTD from the Placeholders palette???

Discuss XML import/export in QuarkXPress 8 & 9 (and before).

If you are interested in newer XML publishing formats that Quark offers, then please contact us about Modifier XML (QuarkXPress Documents as XML) in QuarkXPress Server or about Quark XML Author.
Jean-Marie Schwartz

Post by Jean-Marie Schwartz » 06 Mar 2008, 11:44

Everyting's in the subject. I can't seem to delete a DTD I've imported into the Placeholders palette (in this case, it was a DTD integrated to the XML file, but I think I came accross the same problem earlier with an independant DTD).

Please can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

BTW Quark should give more examples on his site and maybe provide downloadable examples, especially containing images import. :wink:

Ravi

Post by Ravi » 14 May 2008, 06:53

The details avaialble on the link below
http://euro.quark.com/en/service/deskto ... =409#steps

Deleting is just select and use a delete/backspace to perform the delete operation of a placeholder itself.

Jean-Marie Schwartz

Post by Jean-Marie Schwartz » 14 May 2008, 07:28

Thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately what I'm looking for is deleting a DTD, not a single or a simple placeholder. (I was talking about the Placeholder palette actually.) But thanks again.

JRS

Post by JRS » 14 May 2008, 11:40

Templates are stored as .xmt files in the appropriate language subfolder of the QuarkXPress/Templates folder. I can't remember offhand if you can delete one from within the avenue UI, but you can delete the file from that location manually.

Return to “QuarkXPress 8 & 9: XML Import/Export - discontinued”