QLA Uninstall and Quark Kudos

Discuss Quark® License Administrator (QLA) setup and functionality, which allows you to run concurrent licenses of QuarkXPress inside your organization.
hardestyt

Post by hardestyt » 07 Jun 2004, 13:40

I am trying to instal QLA 3.2, but is says that I already have QLA installed. I do have version 2.6 installed. How do unistall QLA.
Also I just attended Quark's Summit this weekend and I think their where about sixty people form Quark there. They were very willing to talk to the customers and definately have an attitude about listening to the customers now. In some of the sessions where the Product Managers and Developers actually asking us what kind of features would we like in the various Quark Products.

JazzyB

Post by JazzyB » 07 Jun 2004, 15:39

Ther is an uninstall QLA folder in the server folder of orginal QLA folder.
Also before to install new version of QLA , make sure that you delete the QLA files from the startup items. :lol:

maverick

Post by maverick » 07 Jun 2004, 15:40

if it is mac os X which you are working on then the correct way to uninstall qla 2.5 would be to go to the quark license administrator folder under applications and browse down to the server folder.
in here should be a folder called "uninstallerdata" run the file 'unistall_qla_server.command' and then try installing qla 3.2.

Return to “Quark License Administrator”