Auto running an SWF in a web site

Discuss Interactive Design & Flash® (SWF) Export inside QuarkXPress 7, 8 & 9.
Exchange ideas, share helpful tips and get started with your first interactive design.
Please note that Flash (SWF) authoring is not supported in QuarkXPress 10 anymore.
Kabir(Quark)

Post by Kabir(Quark) » 20 Jul 2007, 04:29

Yup , you're right , it does loop , think the problem was that the file was not completely downloaded.

And my apoligies to Mitsubishi :wink:

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan » 20 Jul 2007, 04:35

Ah, so you see, we need a preloader feature. :lol: I am sure if you guys are clever enough to do what you have with Quark and its web and Interactive features, you can work out how a Preloader can work! :wink:

And don't worry about the Jeep sllip. I mean, we all Hoover the carpet with a Dyson, we don't vacuum it! :lol:

Matthias Guenther (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Matthias Guenther (Quark) » 20 Jul 2007, 04:44

[strong]Jonathan:[/strong]And don't worry about the Jeep sllip. I mean, we all Hoover the carpet with a Dyson, we don't vacuum it! :lol:
Not in Germany ;-)

Regards
Matthias

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan » 23 Jul 2007, 05:36

I notice if you set up a button that, when clicked, it loads a SWF movie into a placeholder Object, the Object box doesn't need to be exactly the same size as the movie that loads into it in the same way a picture box containing an imported SWF movie does. The SWF is just resized.

anibalvee

Post by anibalvee » 14 Jan 2013, 15:06

Hello Kabir, I hope you can help me, I do not even support flash file.
I am undertaking the exercise of QuarEd on web Layout, and import into a picture box swf file (which is in the folder of the training) the program crashes and closes.
also:
I've used other files. swf, with the same result.
I've tried with mac lion x, y with W7.
also upgrade the flash player.
Help me please.
this is one of gogle TRANSLATION

anibalvee

Post by anibalvee » 15 Jan 2013, 03:13

Hello Matthias Greetings from Venezuela, I hope you can help me, I do not even support flash file.I am undertaking the exercise of QuarEd about web Layout, and import into a picture box an swf file (which is in the folder of the training) the program crashes and closes.also:I've used other files. swf, with the same result.I've tried with mac lion x, y with W7.also upgrade the flash player.Help me please.this is one of gogle TRANSLATION

Return to “General authoring questions”