Scrollable image lists

Discuss Interactive Design & Flash® (SWF) Export inside QuarkXPress 7, 8 & 9.
Exchange ideas, share helpful tips and get started with your first interactive design.
Please note that Flash (SWF) authoring is not supported in QuarkXPress 10 anymore.
MarkyBoy

Scrollable image lists

Post by MarkyBoy » 01 Nov 2012, 22:42

I've been struggling with this for a few days and wonder if anyone can help?
I've used this excellent example t/16700.aspx?PageIndex=1 as a basis and have created a three row scrollable image list that when the user selects a thumbnail it drops a large version of the image on to a product drawing and fills out part of a part code... All working beautifully and doing exactly what I wanted... But,
I now want to put it in a window to save a bit of space on the page and I can dump it in the window and get the window to open correctly, but as soon as I click on the scroll bar, the bar and all the images disappear! I think it must be something to do with x and y variables in the script not taking a value because it is in a window, even tho the window has an absolute position.
It is one of Matthias' scripts originally, but I wonder if anyone has any ideas why I can't get it working in a window?,/p>Thanks!

Return to “General authoring questions”