I can not create interactivity between buttons and html page

You have completed your first interactive designs with QuarkXPress 7, 8 & 9 and now have need for more advanced functionality. Discuss Expressions here, ask questions and learn more about them.
Please note that Flash (SWF) authoring is not supported in QuarkXPress 10 anymore.
maiacachete

Post by maiacachete » 10 Apr 2012, 13:22

Hi all: I have a problem, I'm putting together a website in html with quark xpress 9 and I want to add some interactive buttons created in the same project but I have the drawback of not being able to assign actions to the buttons to click to go to the pages armed in quark. The pages have a name, for example: home, contact, etc.. What actions should I assign the buttons to navigate between pages. thank you very muchHola a todos: tengo un problema, estoy armando un website en html con quark xpress 9 y quiero agregarle unos botones interactivos creados en el mismo proyecto pero tengo el inconveniente de no poder asignar acciones para que los botones al hacer click vayan a las pginas armadas en quark. Las pginas tienen nombre -por ejemplo: home, contacto, etc. Que acciones debo asignarle a los botones para poder navegar entre las pginas. Muchas gracias

Jyoti Bhatnagar (Quark)

Post by Jyoti Bhatnagar (Quark) » 10 Apr 2012, 19:16

Hi Maiacachete,
Assign action Page> Display > Page Name on the Events tab of button item.
Thanks,
JB

Matthias Guenther (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Matthias Guenther (Quark) » 10 Apr 2012, 19:36

Hi maia,
please use English as the only forums language, thank you.
Regards
Matthias

Return to “Expressions”