More information is available in our published documentation. We thank you for your continued support!
Quark XML Author
- New navigation pane - Business Documents and Smart Content Users now have an interactive, left-hand document outline
- Easily click a document section to jump to that content in the canvas
- Reorder sibling sections in the navigation pane using drag and drop
- Promote/demote sections in the document tree
- Developers can also extend the context menu to enable/disable custom menu options
- Maintaining our focus on business user performance, we improved paste, undo, and redo performance by 70 to 90%
- Modularized application and document configuration streamlines configuration management at scale
- This release extends on the August 2018 delivery of the Smart Content Schema, so net new projects can use the Smart Content Toolkit for defining new document types and style templates
- Smart Paste is now fully supported for Smart Content, retaining the structure and formatting for pasted content
- Performance for undo/redo and paste are improved by greater than 50%
Microsoft Office and Quark XML Author Adapters
- Microsoft Office Adapters compatibility update - Adapters software is compatible with the latest Platform version
- XML Author Adapters compatibility update - Adapters software is compatible with the latest Platform and XML Author versions
How to learn more?
For a complete breakdown of what's new in this release or for any other questions, please contact your support representative by visiting https://quark.freshdesk.com/en/support/home.
See our full documentation set, available here:
Please start a conversation here on our Enterprise forums. We're always happy to hear your feedback!
Sr. Product Manager, Quark Enterprise Solutions