Serial number

Discuss functionality of QuarkXPress 2015 (excluding Digital Publishing)
For Digital Publishing functionality please refer to forums in the "Digital Publishing" group.

Please note that since Dec 1, 2018, QuarkXPress 2015 is not supported anymore.

Alistair

Serial number

Post by Alistair » 30 Apr 2015, 16:59

I bought Quark 2015 at the education price, now I'm trying to upload my College ID etc.
The first thing it asks me for is the serial number. Where is the serial number? It's not on my receipt, it's not in my emails.
The Quark website tells me to Option-click on "About QuarkXPress" (on Mac OS X) but I'm getting the standard info screen with no serial number listed. (This information seems to be for Quark 10)

I've installed the trial version which seems to be working OK. What is wrong here? Have I missed the obvious? Where is my serial number?

I bought it from Quark directly, I paid for it with PayPal
I received an email receipt, there is some weird code in there ("notification.receiptemail.xml.config" is repeated a lot) but no serial number.

I had a live chat with someone at identit-e.com, he said the serial number should have been in the email.

(Using Quark 2015 on Mac OS X Yosemite)

Giansauna

Re: Serial number

Post by Giansauna » 01 May 2015, 03:16

Im stuck with this problem, too (Mac version). I also paid with PayPal for the education version of QXP 2015 - Quark took the money and delivered NOTHING. Just a confirmation about my order with an empty field where the serial number should be. Quark, Identit-e needs this number!
I contacted Quark about this - no answer. Now, I have told PayPal about this problem and opened a conflict case. Perhaps I will get at least my money back.
Very frustrating, Quark! :(

Alistair

Post by Alistair » 01 May 2015, 04:11

Good idea about opening a case with PayPal. I'm still trying to go through the support system with Quark

Alistair

Post by Alistair » 01 May 2015, 04:56

I opened a ticket with Quark, one of their reps just sorted it for me. Suggest you try the same.

Gaurav Krishan (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Gaurav Krishan (Quark) » 01 May 2015, 09:56

Hello Giansauna,

I apologies for the inconvenience, we are aware of the issue, and our team is actively working to fix this.

May I request you to please log a support ticket, with your eStore order number at http://quark.parature.com. Alternatively, you can PM me your email address, and eStore order number and I will be happy to create a ticket on your behalf.

Thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Gaurav Krishan
Quark Support

Giansauna

Post by Giansauna » 02 May 2015, 01:40

Update: problem solved by Quark! Thanks for the help :). The way is as Gaurav Krishan describes.

Gaurav Krishan (Quark)
Quarkian
Quarkian

Post by Gaurav Krishan (Quark) » 04 May 2015, 07:53

Hello Gian,

I am glad that your issue has been resolved per your satisfaction. Please feel free to log a support ticket, if you need any technical assistance.

Sincerely,
Gaurav Krishan

Return to “QuarkXPress 2015: General”