More information is available in our published documentation. We thank you for your continued support!
Quark Author Web Edition
- Spell Checking usability - improve content quality with an enhanced spell-checking experience that allows authors to iterate over spelling errors, replace errors with suggestions, and add terms to the user dictionary
- This high-performing spell checker further boosts authoring efficiency by replacing/ignoring all errors with a single-click
- Enjoy a range of configuration operations, including the ability to ignore read-only content or specific sections like data tables which don't require spell checking
- Set default language preferences for spell checking or via events using the Quark Author API for extensibility
- Connect your content with our latest cross-reference enhancements - incorporating customer feedback we provided several usability enhancements:
- Easily configure Quark Author to ignore specific cross-reference element targets to minimize visual clutter
- Improve consistency and enforce style guides with greater control over cross-reference formats, including a configuration option which prevents editing of cross-reference formats
- Developers will enjoy a new callback when cross-reference text is evaluated to support quality checking and similar downstream use cases for publishing and automated delivery
How to learn more?
For a complete breakdown of what's new in this release or for any other questions, please contact your support representative by visiting https://quark.freshdesk.com/en/support/home.
See our full documentation set, available here:
Please start a conversation here on our Enterprise forums. We're always happy to hear your feedback!
Sr. Product Manager, Quark Enterprise Solutions