Sudden/unexpected change in layer level
Here's what happens:
1) In my document, I draw a text box;
2) I then place an image on top of that text box;
3) I then flow text into that text box.
Upon doing #3, the text box rises to the top level/layer and hides the photo.
Some more information:
1) Although I refer to "layers" here, I'm not actually using the layers control panel;
2) It doesn't happen all the time... in fact it's very sporadic
As I mentioned, this has been happening for years... at least as far back as QX9.
Any ideas as to what might be happening?