Problem with Measurements taskbar in Quark 2019

Discuss functionality of QuarkXPress 2019.

For Digital Publishing functionality please refer to forums in the "Digital Publishing" group.

Want to discuss with hundreds of fellow QuarkXPress fans and interact with the QuarkXPress team? Then join our Facebook Group please, where every day dozens of questions are being asked and answered: https://www.facebook.com/groups/quarkxpress/
mincerkelly

Problem with Measurements taskbar in Quark 2019

Post by mincerkelly » 19 Feb 2021, 13:27

Hi

The measurements taskbar (which I prefer docked at the top of the screen) seems to be missing some of its depth and I cannot see all the buttons. (See attached image of screen)
I tried moving it to bottom of screen but to no avail.
Is there any way that the depth can be increased to reveal the complete buttons across the length of the taskbar?
I am using Quark on a year old HP laptop with Windows 10.

Thanks

Richard
Attachments
Screenshot (2).png
(387.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet

firelight

Re: Problem with Measurements taskbar in Quark 2019

Post by firelight » 02 Apr 2021, 07:29

The following are stand alone fixes, not 4 connected steps. I put them in the order of most convenient. :-) One or more of them may clear your problem temporarily.

1) Click on any tool on the tool pallet.
2) Move the measurement pallet slightly and let go to make it snap to the edge.
3) Change the project window from maximized to restore and manually drag the window edges to fit within the workspace.
4) Closing Quark and restarting it.

I believe the display glitch has a connection between "maximized project window" and Quark's docked pallets.
If you have support with Quark, you should report the glitch through the ticket portal.

Return to “QuarkXPress 2019: General”