It's back! Woo-hoo!

Kick back on the couch and discuss all things not directly related to QuarkXPress.
Bill Detty

It's back! Woo-hoo!

Post by Bill Detty » 18 Jun 2004, 17:31

Hooray! the Sofa's back!

Thanks, Quark! I'll go fix my signature now.

Linda

It's back! Woo-hoo!

Post by Linda » 20 Jun 2004, 00:58

Would it be too much to ask for a matching loveseat? I think we're getting a little wider as we get older; some additional seating may be helpful. :-)

Thanks, QuarkFolks, for bringing back Sofa Threads!

peace,
Linda 8)

willmark

It's back! Woo-hoo!

Post by willmark » 21 Jun 2004, 07:45

Ever hear of the studies in which scientists place a rodent in a small cage a do nothing but feed it? Whereby it continues to eat filling its cage with its own fat.

Hence I sit on a 2x4 at work to foil the creeping areas that Linda alluded to. My thoughts are that if the above story with the mice is true, and that given an area we will fill it, I dont want to temp fate with a wider sitting area. Thus my posterior should get no bigger than a 2x4! Lately Ive taken to standing for long periods of time
:wink:

Anonymous

It's back! Woo-hoo!

Post by Anonymous » 21 Jun 2004, 10:24

Now THIS is what I call a Sofa!

Just spent an hour on the phone with Canon, trying to download a stupid OSX driver for this really cheap scanner. The links in their new, "improved" web site didn't link to anything except a 404 error/page not found, so it took their rep an hour to e-mail me the link to their old mirror site.

So move over, give me beer, and let me check for loose change between the cushions!

Return to “Sofa Threads”