Until the Sofa gets reupholstered.... What's up!!!!

Kick back on the couch and discuss all things not directly related to QuarkXPress.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » 14 Jun 2004, 11:10

Kind of like a reunion.

Yeah Bill I go back to MacDesign forums from time to time, got fed up with you know the one with the trash mouth.

But I'll be here most of the time now.

Hope everyone is doing fine.

We are here in Nashville, Bill if you want country music

Got a third title for our company, we are producing right now

Need to ship files, I'll check back later

Bill Detty

Post by Bill Detty » 15 Jun 2004, 17:30

Hey, Pat! Good to see you!

A lot has happened in the year that the forums were gone and even more in the weeks since they came back. I don't have time to elaborate now but I allude to some of it in the profile info that accompanies these postings.

And how've things been with you?

David L

Post by David L » 16 Jun 2004, 10:41

I think I saw what remains of the sofa in a skip somewhere near here. Oddly enough, that manky old list of pizza restaurants from 98 was stuck to the back of a cushion, and I'd swear that was Sarah's empty vodka bottle jammed between the springs... :wink:

But what a year it's been. I changed jobs last November! I'm now working for the social care dept in a local authority, and really enjoying it. To my horror all the DTP work was being done in MS Publisher, but luckily my manager had just bought InDesign, and I'm loving using it. I have so many projects on the go that I'm never bored, and for every manual I have to produce there's always a cool four colour job waiting for me. I couldn't be happier!

It's great to see so many of the old gang here. It's been too long!

Tim OConnor

Post by Tim OConnor » 18 Jun 2004, 23:08

Yaaaa.... the sofa is back. Now where are those Gummy Bears I left...

Return to “Sofa Threads”