This release includes the new features and enhancements we completed in our initial 2015 series release in July in addition to the October release enhancements. The cumulative list represents our continued commitment to providing you with the leading end-to-end content automation platform.
* Asterisks designate features delivered in our October 2015 release.
- Table row page breaks – inline table rows now break across pages by default (configurable)*
- Callout anchor control – set whether or not a callout anchor must remain on the same page as a text stream to better support multiple callout scenarios
- Table of Contents (TOC) enhancements – create TOCs easier, including TOC support within a callout box which allows you to include a TOC inside the body of an article or document*
- Footnote/endnote rendering – automated support for footnotes/endnotes
- Table column resizing – “INLINETABLE” provides automated re-sizing for table columns depending on cell text or image content size
- Quality – critical fixes related to callout tiling in odd-even pagination patterns*
- Compatibility – support for the full range of QuarkXPress 2015 features
- Certifications – PDF/X-4 specification support
- Performance – continuing optimization in flow automation
How do I learn more?
For a complete breakdown of what’s new in this release, how to upgrade or for any other questions, please contact your support representative by visiting quark.parature.com. Please note that enterprise upgrades are only available to customers with current maintenance agreements.
Documentation is available online.
You can also kick off a specific topic here on our forums.
Sr. Product Manager, Quark Enterprise Solutions